In 1990 the Club was established at Aline Cronier's instigation with Jean Morville acting as Chair and Georges De Bosscher's help. It was located in Figanières until it moved to Callas. During that period the Club met once a week with a maximum of 5 tables.
In 1994, having become popular, the Club moved to Draguignan cutting down on commute time. The new venue was entirely renovated by Club volunteers.
In 1998, steared by Claudia Prégnon, the Club moved to a larger venue to attract more players. This is how the Club came to be located at 47 rue Antoine Lombard in Draguignan.
In 2000 the Club officially took the name "Atout Cœur" (Atout = Trump/Cœur= Heart) and was registered with the Préfecture under the auspices of the French law 'Association 1901' (nonprofit organization NPO).
The Club membership went up to a 120 since 1990 and meets 4 times a week.
1990-1998 Jean Morville (founding member)
1998-2015 Claudia Prégnon
2015- 2017 Marie-Jeanne Vanel
2017- Claudia Prégnon
Aline Cronier; Suzanne & Georges De Bosscher, Françoise & Maurince Hugonnier; Jeannine & Jean Morville; Yolande Pierson